Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 6 - The Long Haul

How sweet it is!

Once again, we continue to get that sugar and or honey into our long term storage.  I haven't heard from any of you yet, so I am making the assumption that we are all still plugging away, either by purchasing sugar/honey this week or by putting the $5 per every 2 people in your family into an envelope for when you purchase it in bulk. 

Please start letting me know now if you are going to be wanting to package your sugar in #10 cans.  The canning equipment from the home storage center is pretty popular and I will want to be securing a date for us to check out the equipment  fairly soon.  I am thinking of doing the canning on a Tuesday evening or a Saturday late afternoon at the church.  If you have a preference, also please let me know, as I need to be scheduling use of the meetinghouse fairly soon as well.

Until we meet again,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment