Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 6 - Provident Pantry

As promised, this is the second week of getting 3 months worth of our cold cereal into our storage. I don't know about you, but I am having a fun time getting each of these things tucked away. Tonight when we got back from the grocery store, Mark even got out our green labels we are using and helped me get the cereal boxes stickered and stored. Hope it is catching on in your families as well.


One thing I realize I didn't address on your spreadsheets is that you probably need a column where you can check off items as you complete your 3 month supply of each item. I'm noticing a sense of accomplishment as that column is starting to fill in. We will get there sisters. We will get there.


Remember once you get the full 3 month supply of any item into storage you start rotating it into your regular food, using the oldest item first and immediately replacing it in the 3 month storage.


Cereally yours,

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment