Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 8 - Long Haul

How sweet it is!

Keeping adding that sugar. How close are you to your goal? Please drop me a quick response to this email this week and let me know. Also, this Saturday I will be reserving the canner. So far only 3 of us seem to need the canner right now, so I will probably set it up to use in one of our homes on a Tuesday evening or Saturday afternoon. So in the email, also include if you want to be part of this canning party and your availibility.

So, if I were you responding to this email, it would probably look like this:

Hi Marie,

I am not going to be completing the total year's compliment of sugar this year as my storage is limited, but in a couple of weeks I will have purchased all I feel I will have room for right now, so whenever you are ready to move on to the next phase of this is good for me. I will have 50 lbs of sugar that I need to get into #10 sealed cans, so please count me in on the canning party. And I can do this either on a Tuesday night or a Saturday afternoon after 3 p.m.

Thanks,

Marie

I am looking forward to your email responses, and to the canning party (details to follow).

Sweetly yours,

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment