Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 8 - Provident Pantry

Hi,

As promised, this week we are still working at getting our 3 months of meat/fish in place. How are you doing? Please drop me a note to let me know what you purchased this past week, what you are planning on purchasing this week, and how many more weeks you think we need to focus on meat acquisition.

Here is the response I would probably send to me if I were you: This past week, I chose to work on getting my tuna fish in place. This week I plan on getting my canned chicken in place. I am still working through how to address the beef/hamburger needs and how I want to set that up, so let's do meat at least another week.

And again, if you are finding "deals" out there, let the rest of us know.

And again, be sure to use your stickers and keep track of expiration dates. I will be forwarding a great email I received from Jill this week about organization. Please contact her for details.

A hunting we will go,

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment